Disempowered Communication is when we end up giving up our personal power to someone else or even a situation. It is really common and most of the time it doesn’t feel good in your body and it can lead to feeling of resentment.
Some common examples of disempowered communication include:
• When you say Yes (when you really mean no).
• When you do not speak up and you swallow your feelings.
• When you allow others to tell you how you should feel
• When you do things you don’t really want to do
• When you allow people to walk all over you and bully / shout at you.
• When you are a people pleaser.
• When you let other people drive your bus
• When you don’t value yourself.
• When you blame other people for your situation.
• When you feel you don’t have a choice.
Do you need some more help on taking care of yourself? If so please check out my great range of self-development eBooks at www.amazingcoaching.com.au and http://www.howtoempoweryourstaff.com.au/
Lisa appears regularly in the Media, on TV, Radio and Print.